I would be chuffed to hear from you if you have a story about using wifi in cafes. You could be:
- a barista / cafe owner / majestic (you know who you are) with a view on wifi’s impact on the dynamic of your cafe.
- a freelance / student / creative or someone who often uses wifi in cafes or other non-work or non-home environments.
- disgruntled at having nowhere to sit and enjoy your coffee because there’s someone on a MacBook wasting a perfectly good space to sit. I mean, come on, they’ve been there for ages!
- someone who’s made solid friendships or working relationships through co-working in a cafe.
- someone else entirely who has a different take on the role of wifi in cafes.
For all enquiries about the Coffee and Wifi project, please get in touch with Jess Perriam in the following ways: